Freestanding screens are a great way to divide up space, while looking great at the same time. If you want to create a bit of privacy, or a little peace and quiet in an otherwise busy workplace, these screens give you flexibility to create the space you need instantly.
Seven is an elegant curved freestanding screen system that is ideal for developing study, meeting and break out areas. All panels are upholstered with heat bonded foam backed fabric as standard and it is available in a vast range of colourways to match your scheme.
- Freestanding Seven screens are 36mm thick.
- The screen is constructed using aluminium extrusions as a structural means of screen to screen connection.
- The simple means of linking allows ease of connection even when screen heights differ.
- The fabric screen is constructed using MDF panels with face applied 2mm flame bonded foam backed fabric retained within the aluminium frame.
- Acrylic screens constructed using two 3mm acrylic panels retained within the aluminium frame.
- Levelling feet allow for 25mm height adjustment.
- Mobile screens fitted with braked and un-braked castors.
- Aluminium trims are stove powder coated.
- Freestanding Seven screens have been designed to comply with the following Standards - EN 1023-1:1997, EN 1023-2:2000 and EN 1023-3:2000.